Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekly Weighin

I always weigh in on Mondays. And since it is Monday...I weighed in and I was down 4.6lbs. I'm sure some was water, but I feel like the journaling is really helping me stay on track. Oh and I haven't had any fastfood since I said I wouldn't. I actually don't miss it. Well...not a lot at least. Next, I work on getting off the desserts. I do love a good dessert and while I will still eat them occasionally, let's just say the occasions won't be so frequently, lol. I found a cool site to help determine what my calorie range should be to lose or maintain. It did say that I should be eating around 2400 calories/day for maintenance, but since I want to lose...I'll eat less. I think I need to cut 500 calories/day to lose a pound a week, so that would mean 1900 calories, right? Also I plan to change up my workouts a bit. Tomorrows the big day. I will start the running class. I didn't even take the wimpy way out and sign up for a backup spin class, I'll have no option since the classes always fill up, I'll have to run.
Oh and I've been doing my Dr. Beck.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment