Saturday, February 14, 2009

Slacker Posting

I don't mean I haven't been working my program...I mean I haven't been posting. I lost 2.5 lbs this week...but that just brought me back to where I was before my monthly visitor, so I guess it was all fluid. I have noticed that my comfy jeans are getting a bit baggier so I will definitely be moving solidly into the next size down...woo hoo, just one size until I reach my goal size. I just wish that number on the scale were moving the way I want. Ash Wednesday, or as I like to think of it as doomsday, lol is coming up and I'm giving up my vices. The white stuff has to go, flour, simple carbs, sugar. I hope to see a big difference in my progress by making these changes and if I can do it for 40 days...well, I should be able to do it forever, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment