Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Totally fell off the blog wagon

but not the weight loss wagon. I've been really working hard. It's slow going, but I'm down 10 lbs since I started this blog. I'd ideally like to lose 15 more lbs, but I'm happy with my progress. Still reference Dr. Beck's book although I can't say I'm doing the program. So much has been happening lately and my life has been a tad stressful so I'm just happy that I haven't resorted to stress eating. That's a huge accomplishment for me. I belong to a SparksTeam on Sparkspeople and we're doing a 12 week challenge. I think we've got about 5 more weeks and it's been really great. I also bought a swimsuit. It wasn't in the size I was hoping I'd be by the summer, but it's getting pretty close and there's always next summer. All in all I feel like I'm moving in the right direction and I'm proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment